Embodied Yin yoga teacher training
In many traditions long holds in certain poses have been always suggested to promote the most potent energy flow in the different layers of our bodies. Yin yoga increases awareness of our mind-body connection and opens up space by helping to release limitations.
In Yin Yoga we create gentle (sometimes more dynamic) long held
postures and practice them with an attitude of Maitri, loving
kindness. The poses stimulate the energy flow in meridians, energy
channels. During these Yang infused times, Yin helps us to stop, to
In This Training we will learn about
- Chinese medicine in relation to Yin yoga
- How to incorporate pranayama and meditation into a Yin
- in-depth study of the poses and understanding that how there is
no one way of doing them right,
- learn to use props and give healing assists,
- explore Embodied Flow™ practices,
- discover different ways to lead a safe and inspiring Yin
- How to incorporate Yin-attitude and philosophy also into our
lives off the mat.
MODULE 1, 25 hours
(MODULE 2, 25 hours Date: Februari 25-27th,
Date: Dec 9-11th
(Contact 18,5 hours, home study 6,5 hours)
Price: 580 EUR / 5500 SEK (inkl.
Register: send an e-mail with name and
phonenumber to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(See the booking/cancellation policy further down)
Satu Tuomela is an international yoga teacher (ERYT200, RYT500).
She is one of the most influential and respected teachers in
Finland and has a big and loving Kula around the world. Satu is
based in Berlin from september 2014. She has been teaching for over
13 years and is known for her unique and authentic style. Satu
charms with her intuitive instructions, humour, loving adjustments,
Reiki and a clear understanding of the human body and how everybody
is unique. She loves singing, the ocean, her dogs and living her
life worry-free day by day.
Booking & Cancellation policy
We are living in a world of constant flow and we understand that
plans occasionally change, and unanticipated circumstances
sometimes arise. And therefore we find it's necessary that we have
consistent policies. We have endeavored to make these fair, and
hope you will agree. Thank you for your support.
* Cancellation more than two weeks before the start: cancellation
fee 500 SEK
* Cancellation less than two weeks before the start: 50% of the
total fee will be refunded.
* No refunds for cancellations on the day before the course starts
Yoga Shakti reserves the right to cancel any program at any
time. If this occurs, a full refund will be issued